Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Telling my old boss that I'm getting a new one....

Also known as quitting!


One would expect that quitting a job that's....
unsatisfying..
stressful..
overdramatic..
boring..
full of funk-balls with bad breath..
and basically a place that makes me hate waking up in the morning!
WOULD BE EASY!

but honestly it was kinda scary!
I freaked out for days!!
 planning out what to say..
making sure I said all the right things
not being to much of a... rude person?
but not letting them get the best of me!
BUT I DID IT!!

So I can officially say I've taken my first step....
Toward the rest of my life!! 
HAHA sounds so cheesy 
but for real!..
I'm now that much closer to moving to the beach!!

Today was a good day!
And I can't wait for tomorrow!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment