Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Basics

I guess my first post is suppose to sum up all the basics! so here it goes!!

My Name is Haley Kimbra Gilbreath
I'm 5'6" I love Sushi and my favorite color is green.
I craft! I swim! I love being in love! and I write!
I'm a hopeless romantic, I love to read, and I can't stand bad breath!
I love sunshine, TOMS shoes, and pearls! 

After highschool I went to college at UCO
Joined the Delta Zeta Sorority
lived up the city life in a house with 20 other girls
and still had no idea what I wanted to do with my life!

My parents decided to move after I went to OKC
little did they know I would be moving back in.
When my plans suddenly changed
  I was forced to call this little.. well no-so-little farm home.

Now I live in a little slice of FarmHeaven in Vian, OKLAHOMA
The grass is green and so are the ponds.
The cows are plenty and the neighbors few.
the nature is amazing but the isolation is tragic.
if it weren't so beautiful it would probably be my worst nightmare.

Water is and always has been my Obsession!
Since before I can remember I've been a swimmer.
I love the way I feel in the water.
the weightlessness, the way all my senses sky rocket
makes me feel more alive than anything else.

I've always wanted to work it into my future.
But I never knew how until a few weeks ago!
My family and I went ScubaDiving in St. Croix
All the people we met were amazing and it was incredible!

And as for working the ocean into my future.
I'm working on getting my DiveMaster training done
So that I can move to this beautiful island!!
I'm amazed by this incredible opportunity.
I can't wait to get this life I've only dreamed of underway.

I'm just a normal, everyday, ordinary girl.
I've been hurt, I've lost friends, and I've been heartbroken.
I've loved, I've laughed and I've smiled at the sun.
But now, I'm putting myself first, and I'm gonna live the dream! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love it Haley! I can't wait to read about your adventures as a divemaster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al! :) i love all ur kitchen stories as well lol

    ReplyDelete